What happened to the topic about how the Wii U is well-liked on the PS4 board...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What happened to the topic about how the Wii U is well-liked on the PS4 board...

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
3 years ago#1
...but not here?

Was it deleted by the TC? Or was it moderated (and, if so, on what grounds)?

I think that topic could have made for a legitimate discussion on why certain posters (trolls, fanboys, what have you) seem to go to certain boards. It certainly would've been a nicer topic than half of the topics here...
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
3 years ago#2
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

I think that topic could have made for a legitimate discussion on why certain posters (trolls, fanboys, what have you) seem to go to certain boards. It certainly would've been a nicer topic than half of the topics here...

Off topic and trolling.

Enigma149
3 years ago#3
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

How is this trolling? I mean, considering what you call trolling, I suppose I can understand, but still...
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#4
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

I bet trolls like you modded it.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

User Info: YamiYugi4400

YamiYugi4400
3 years ago#5
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic at least

and TC's can only delete their topic if no one posts in them
Exodia - Obliterate!!!

shaunme
3 years ago#6
Enigma149 posted...
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

How is this trolling? I mean, considering what you call trolling, I suppose I can understand, but still...

sorry I meant the missing topic not this one.

Enigma149
3 years ago#7
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

sorry I meant the missing topic not this one.

Oh. Okay - that makes a bit more sense.

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#8
Probably got deleted for "off topic" while millions of troll threads go untouched because lolgamefaqs.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

shaunme
3 years ago#9
Numbuh100 posted...
shaunme posted...
Enigma149 posted...
...but not here?

Off topic and trolling.

I bet trolls like you modded it.

yawwwn

Enigma149
3 years ago#10
mjc0961 posted...
Probably got deleted for "off topic" while millions of troll threads go untouched because lolgamefaqs.

You weren't on the Vita board in mid-2012. Even posting sales information was considered moddable, because they could "only serve to cause conflict". It's like the opposite of the Wii U board.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What happened to the topic about how the Wii U is well-liked on the PS4 board...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived