How much longer until Nintendo becomes 3rd party devs for Sony and MS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much longer until Nintendo becomes 3rd party devs for Sony and MS?

User Info: Fargo22

Fargo22
4 years ago#41
Wii U is becoming the new PS3 in architecture for this new generation. Not good...
GAMER 4 LIFE :P

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
4 years ago#42
deathslove posted...
I would say Nintendo will go the way of sega and become a 3rd party around this time next year.

Would you bet your account on it so we dont have to see you anymore.

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
4 years ago#43
HungoverHero777 posted...
You'd think a (supposedly) 25 year old would be able to come up with his own words for his OPINION, but apparently not XD

You would think

User Info: Sable_Knight

Sable_Knight
4 years ago#44
deathslove posted...
I would say Nintendo will go the way of sega and become a 3rd party around this time next year.

This is totally irrational. Nintendo is making a profit, and they have enough money in their warchest to survive a little bit of turbulence. That said they have a strategy with the Wii U going forwards, and I dont think for a second that the launches and the period leading up to next E3 for either of the 2 next gen consoles will match up to the Wii Us sales momentum from This E3 till next.
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Fire Emblem (GBA), Xenoblade Chronicles, F-Zero GX. SSB Brawl <-(always)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much longer until Nintendo becomes 3rd party devs for Sony and MS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived