what wii games, if any, clearly look better on the wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. what wii games, if any, clearly look better on the wii U?

User Info: ninsony12

ninsony12
3 years ago#1
tpc
PS4 is the equivalent of a high end PC, but much cheaper. The real next gen starts with ps 4.

User Info: OldSkoola001

OldSkoola001
3 years ago#2
Bump

ninsony12
3 years ago#3
OldSkoola001 posted...
Bump

bump
PS4 is the equivalent of a high end PC, but much cheaper. The real next gen starts with ps 4.

ninsony12
3 years ago#4
anybody

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
3 years ago#5
none. They look exactly how they looked like outputting at 480p on the Wii.
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif

User Info: TheCelticArcher

TheCelticArcher
3 years ago#6
I thought Twilight Princess looked better, but I could be wrong as I haven't played that for years until I popped in the Wii U.
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Sleeping Dogs (PS3), Banjo-Kazooie (360), Darksiders II (Wii U), & Need for Speed Most Wanted U.

User Info: Golden Maven

Golden Maven
3 years ago#7
I think this might depend on your TV. Personally, I would expect games to be a little sharper because of HDMI output (digital vs. analog). That isn't necessarily a good thing for older games, though. Brings out the flaws.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. what wii games, if any, clearly look better on the wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived