if there was a new online F Zero game who would develop it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. if there was a new online F Zero game who would develop it?

User Info: reptileegg

reptileegg
3 years ago#1
30 player online

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#2
Hudson Soft
Edifica adversario tuo aureum pons ad receptum trans

reptileegg
3 years ago#3
Reflex-Arc posted...
Hudson Soft

Ocean?

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
3 years ago#4
They should make a F-Zero game on a smaller scale with a much smaller budget for digital release. Similar to what they did with Excitebike: World Rally on Wiiware, I mean if they don't want to make a full $60 F-Zero game at least make a $15-20 digital title to please your fans right?
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD

User Info: Lvthn

Lvthn
3 years ago#5
nickvd8 posted...
They should make a F-Zero game on a smaller scale with a much smaller budget for digital release. Similar to what they did with Excitebike: World Rally on Wiiware, I mean if they don't want to make a full $60 F-Zero game at least make a $15-20 digital title to please your fans right?

Given that F-Zero has attracted a more hardcore gamer kind of fanbase, this would probably just piss them off more than placate them.

reptileegg
3 years ago#6
nickvd8 posted...

if it had online play. F Zero X on N64 is one of my fave games.

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
3 years ago#7
Lvthn posted...
nickvd8 posted...

Given that F-Zero has attracted a more hardcore gamer kind of fanbase, this would probably just piss them off more than placate them.

Probably, I'm not a big F-Zero fan myself but just a thought I had. Seems like no matter what devs always get a chunk of their fanbase whining anyways though lol
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#8
Brøderbund
Edifica adversario tuo aureum pons ad receptum trans

User Info: Giygasminion

Giygasminion
3 years ago#9
Sumo Digital please.
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89

User Info: Lvthn

Lvthn
3 years ago#10
nickvd8 posted...
Lvthn posted...
nickvd8 posted...

Probably, I'm not a big F-Zero fan myself but just a thought I had. Seems like no matter what devs always get a chunk of their fanbase whining anyways though lol

I'm a devoted fan and I think I can venture to say that there's been some question among the fan community whether Wii U should even have an F-Zero game, as much as we all want one. Mostly because GC controller support no longer exists and there is debate whether the Wii U stick is really up to the task. That's not meant to be a knock at Wii U, but if you look up the kinds of things GX players do...yeah, you need perfection for that.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. if there was a new online F Zero game who would develop it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived