Xenoblade 2 coming to wii u in december?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Xenoblade 2 coming to wii u in december?

User Info: sjc1279

sjc1279
4 years ago#1
There's a rumor that Project X ( Xenoblade 2) from Monolith is releasing december this year.

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#2
Ironically we have seen a lot more of X than stuff like Mario Kart and 3D Mario which are slated for this year, so this wouldn't suprise me in the least if true. A real shocker would be if Nintendo did a world wide release, which would be really cool.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 years ago#3
MilesTeg420 posted...
Ironically we have seen a lot more of X than stuff like Mario Kart and 3D Mario which are slated for this year, so this wouldn't suprise me in the least if true. A real shocker would be if Nintendo did a world wide release, which would be really cool.

If NOA is as stubborn as they where with the last 3 for the Wii they probably wont. But again, in the Wii U situation they may. Hopefully NOA will get quicker with localizing games for the Wii U.
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton

User Info: Halladay32

Halladay32
4 years ago#4
At least we know we're definitely getting it eventually this time.
Anyway, I really hope this is true. With the exception of maybe Ace Attorney 5 and Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, this is my most anticipated game. It's basically the game that convinced me to get a Wii U.
"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don't need can be a delusion."

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
4 years ago#5
Why label it Xenoblade 2? Obviously it's another Xeno game, but we know nothing about it to suggest it's Xenoblade 2 instead of Xenosomethingelse.
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)

User Info: ItsNotZura

ItsNotZura
4 years ago#6
sjc1279 posted...
There's a rumor that Project X ( Xenoblade 2) from Monolith is releasing december this year.

theres a post somewhere in another thread about that date being a Wallmart place holder, i doubt will see it this year imo but its the #1 game for the wii u im waiting for.
" IT'S NOT ZURA , It's Katsura!"

User Info: fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74
4 years ago#7
Xenogears remake!!! jk
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#8
The game really should have it's own board IMO.

User Info: mahboi

mahboi
4 years ago#9
MilesTeg420 posted...
The game really should have it's own board IMO.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-monolith-soft-wii-u-game
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 59
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
4 years ago#10
zerooo0 posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

If NOA is as stubborn as they where with the last 3 for the Wii they probably wont. But again, in the Wii U situation they may. Hopefully NOA will get quicker with localizing games for the Wii U.

Iwata taking over gives it a better shot and Reggie already said it is coming to the US.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Xenoblade 2 coming to wii u in december?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived