Fact: Neither MS or Sony could pull a Wii U and live to tell about it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fact: Neither MS or Sony could pull a Wii U and live to tell about it.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
3 years ago#1
Might as well announce bankruptcy the game at E3 if they even attempted to grow a pair as large as Nintendo's.

Sony would have to sell their warehouse, MS would have to start a telethon to keep Xbox live running.
Old School Style Games FTW!

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#2
Just shows how ignorant you are to how businesses work and what a huge nintendo ass-kissing fanboy you are.

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
3 years ago#3
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Just shows how ignorant you are to how businesses work and what a huge nintendo ass-kissing fanboy you are.

Actually, he's pretty much a fanboy of all the companies. You should see him on the PS4 board.
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#4
Sony wouldn't be able to do that, but MS has an infinite supply of money. Especially with that garbage Windows 8 doing so well.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: The_Boredoms

The_Boredoms
3 years ago#5
If I fell off my bike and accidentally hurled it into a river somehow, I wouldn't then shout 'look how huge my berries are' to passersby. I'd look a fool and know it.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#6
Both companies profit on other product types... Nintendo only does toys...

Yeah. Sure. Makes total sense that neither of them would stay afloat. **snicker**

Now, quick! Somebody throw out some numbers so people can slap-fight over their source validity and accuracy.
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/

User Info: MichaelDeAngelo

MichaelDeAngelo
3 years ago#7
I dunno about that, Knight. It would seem to be a miracle they were able to do as well as they did with the 360, despite a pay-service online and ridiculously faulty hardware. Sony was clearly the better buy, yet they both sold close to 100 million.

You're going to get your die-hard fans for any company. I'd venture to say that there are more Xbots and Ponies out there right now than Nintendorks.
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
3 years ago#8
nonexistinghero posted...
Sony wouldn't be able to do that, but MS has an infinite supply of money. Especially with that garbage Windows 8 doing so well.

Windows 8 is an abomination ....

It's like Microsoft said "hey, Winows 7 did really well! Lets take everything good about it, and **** it up! That's what consumers want!"
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH

User Info: The_Shadow_Link

The_Shadow_Link
3 years ago#9
So how is Sony doing with that Vita then?
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~

User Info: DoomsSD

DoomsSD
3 years ago#10
Sony- maybe/maybe not. Depends how their other divisions hold up.

MS are MUCH safer than Nintendo. If Microsoft ever have to worry about themselves then no-one, NO-ONE, is safe, LOL..
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fact: Neither MS or Sony could pull a Wii U and live to tell about it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived