Just curious guys...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just curious guys...

User Info: PancakesRock15

PancakesRock15
3 years ago#1
And please don't flame or get mad at me for saying this, but are you guys honestly content with playing 1 or 2 games a month? I mean, I don't know about you, but I binge game, and when I finish the main story (excluding racing/sports games obvs), which takes me like 10 hours on avg., I'm basically done with the game until a year later when I decide to replay it. Considering I sporadically change games when I get a bit bored of them, I couldn't stand pIaying one or 2 games straight for a month. I go through maybe 4-5 games a month, and just looking here http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u we can see that only one game is being released next month for Wii U, and only 2 for the month after that. I seriously don't see any reason to buy a Wii U.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Red ||||||||||||||| Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Blue.
Can't wait til PS4. PSN:Ultimatepancake

User Info: solaurus12

solaurus12
3 years ago#2
I didn't know the Wii U had 2 games worth playing.
PSN-Solaurus Steam-Solaurus
Making everyone on the WiiU board look stupid since 1888.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#3
I usually pick one game and play it through before playing the next. I typically average 1 game complete every 2 weeks. Sometimes I mix it up, though. I'm finally finishing up NSMBU this week and starting in on Tomb Raider on PC.
Edifica adversario tuo aureum pons ad receptum trans

User Info: tigg06

tigg06
3 years ago#4
To be completely honest, I've been enjoying my wii u and atm completely happy with everything atm. MH3U can eat up months on end on its on, lego city has consumed weeks of my time, and when i feel the itch to play something completely different, I either play zombiU or something on my ps3/360/3ds/vita, or a retro system

I don't see how one person could just "own" 1 console, every console goes through drought of decent games and each console has exclusives. With a variety a lack of game for wii u or ANY system doesn't bother me at all

play smart, dont be dumb! :p
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg06

PancakesRock15
3 years ago#5
solaurus12 posted...

2 games a month. Lrn2reed

I would have been long done nearly all currently released games. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Wii U games are of lesser quality or anything, just that I would be bored with them, as I get with all games after a little while.

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#6
To be fair, I'm 32.

I have neither the time nor funds for multiple games in a month. In fact, theres plenty I need to catch up on :(
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: TheCelticArcher

TheCelticArcher
3 years ago#7
solaurus12 posted...

LEGO City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros. U (despite it being a "rehash")
Need For Speed Most Wanted U
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
ZombiU
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Dota 2, Banjo-Kazooie (360), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U), & Need for Speed Most Wanted U.

PancakesRock15
3 years ago#8
tigg06 posted...
To be completely honest, I've been enjoying my wii u and atm completely happy with everything atm. MH3U can eat up months on end on its on, lego city has consumed weeks of my time, and when i feel the itch to play something completely different, I either play zombiU or something on my ps3/360/3ds/vita, or a retro system

I don't see how one person could just "own" 1 console, every console goes through drought of decent games and each console has exclusives. With a variety a lack of game for wii u or ANY system doesn't bother me at all

play smart, dont be dumb! :p

I agree with you, but most people only have enough money for 1 console or maybe a console and a handheld. And most people, wanting to get the most for their money, will go for the system with a multitude of good quality games. Wii U has some good games, but I could probably count them on my fingers.

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
3 years ago#9
I have lots of Wii games I never finished (or started in some cases) that I also play on the Wii U, not to mention other consoles and handhelds.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

PancakesRock15
3 years ago#10
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
To be fair, I'm 32.

I have neither the time nor funds for multiple games in a month. In fact, theres plenty I need to catch up on :(

Used game stores ;) lol I'm so lucky I have one right near my house that sells tons of games for 30 and under. I can honestly say I've bought 3 new games in my life out of my 100+ games. Although nothing I can do for your lack of time :P.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just curious guys...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived