Does anyone have bad analog sticks on their Gamepad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anyone have bad analog sticks on their Gamepad?

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
4 years ago#1
Mine never seemed right since the system was first taken out of the box. They don't have much resistance and feel overly loose. It's like driving a car with a lead foot, except your fingers are too heavy for the analog.

I barely move the stick and it's ready to go completely over to the other side. I haven't used it much at all except to play a few stages in Mario and that was it. I've been using the Wii remote to play with friends.

I was playing the Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed demo and it just felt like the gamepad is horrible to play that game with because it just isn't precise. I guess I'm going to have to call Nintendo and try to get it replaced but they all could be like this.

They just aren't sturdy for a controller that is practically brand new and have way too much give. The right one seems ok, but the left one doesn't feel the same.

User Info: wingo84

wingo84
4 years ago#2
Nope.

I'd contact Nintendo customer service
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS

User Info: sloevenh1

sloevenh1
4 years ago#3
The two sticks should be identical. Contact Nintendo.
German GW2 player? Check out our guild: http://www.icantmove.org/

User Info: TalentedM

TalentedM
4 years ago#4
Like 2 others have said, definitely call Nintendo.

My sticks are 100%
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anyone have bad analog sticks on their Gamepad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived