I'm super excited to get Super Metroid VC, and Monster Hunter.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm super excited to get Super Metroid VC, and Monster Hunter.

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
4 years ago#1
I have waited years to replay Super Metroid. And I'm excited to play on the gamepad. I think that is such an underrated feature.
I recently bought monster hunter for 3DS and I'm hooked. I can't wait to get it for the U and experience the better graphics.

I want more games, but these two will do well holding me over. Plus I still have to beat AC3
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

Voelger
4 years ago#2
Bump
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: IloveElite

IloveElite
4 years ago#3
Read the rules, bumping your own thread is not allowed.
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, Pikmin 3, GTA V

User Info: LUlGI

LUlGI
4 years ago#4

Quit lying to TC.
yo whens mahvel
http://i.minus.com/ibcOZQlzBHQ865.gif

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
4 years ago#5
Both Super Metroid and Monster Hunter are on my shopping list. Alas, I won't be able to play these for a few weeks. :(

I suppose that's good though. Because these, alongside some other games on my que, will keep me occupied for most of the summer and until more Wii U games start coming in. So excited for Wind Waker down the road. Love that game.

Voelger
4 years ago#6
I love that I make a positive thread, a type of thread we don't see much on this board, and the first response is a negative one, and I have go bump my own thread to get anyone interested. It's so sad that this board is filled with people who dislike Nintendo and the wii u. I don't understand why they roam a board of something they dislike!

I don't like or have a play station and guess what? I never visit that board!
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Zaphod65

Zaphod65
4 years ago#7
Having Monster Hunter on both machines is great. When I have downtime at work, I can pull out the 3DS for some action and then transfer it to the Wii U when I get home. The rest of my collection is gathering dust at the moment.

Looking forward to Super Metroid as well. I'd prefer it as a 3D Classic on the 3DS, but I'll settle for playing it on the gamepad.
Gamertag: Halifirien

Voelger
4 years ago#8
When does super metroid make its release?

I am loving monster huner, but god is it a time sink
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: ska_dude101

ska_dude101
4 years ago#9
Voelger posted...
When does super metroid make its release?

I am loving monster huner, but god is it a time sink

Wednesday afternoon Super Metroid should come up in the shop. I'm stoaked for it. I'm almost equally as excited for SGnG and Mario 2 to come out the next day. It's gonna be a decent week for my Wii U.

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#10
IloveElite posted...

Bump means: bump up my post. Does it not
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm super excited to get Super Metroid VC, and Monster Hunter.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived