As a fan of video games...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. As a fan of video games...

User Info: KrazyTheKlown10

KrazyTheKlown10
4 years ago#1
I don't understand why anyone would want any system to fail or be trashed. One console down is just a step closer to another failing or being trashed. I've never had a favorite console and have owned and still do own most consoles. It just doesn't make sense to me. As fans we should celebrate all systems. I agree SOME games are just downright terrible but that's completely different from a console. We shouldn't want any console to fail or be trashed. Whether we own it or not. Just don't make sense to me. I already own a Wii U and plan on getting both PS4 and the new Xbox as I currently own all of the 3 current gen consoles as well.
You're Pretty Good!

User Info: HaloOfTheSun442

HaloOfTheSun442
4 years ago#2
I agree, although some consoles have been terrible (Virtual Boy is often the standard example here). I've always had a soft spot for Nintendo, and granted most of it is likely due to nostalgia. I do love the Wii U but I also love other consoles, too. I don't see the point in insulting other people because they enjoy a console you don't, nor do I see the point in hoping a certain console fails (though I've only seen that directed towards Nintendo's consoles). I just enjoy video games.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#3
I like to have options when gaming. That includes Nintendo consoles as well as the other biggies. I'd hate to see the Wii U go the way of the dodo before it even had a chance to stretch its (flightless) wings, if only because I enjoy their particular brand of games.
Edifica adversario tuo aureum pons ad receptum trans

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
4 years ago#4
The world is a hateful place man, and that extends to something even as pointless as a videogame console.

Short version: Haters gonna hate
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 years ago#5
as a fan of videos games, I want Nintendo, Sony, AND Microsoft (face it, Windows 7 is as good as it's going to get) to go under so that we might get some QUALITY games again
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: UponADarkThorne

UponADarkThorne
4 years ago#6
Endgame posted...
as a fan of videos games, I want Nintendo, Sony, AND Microsoft (face it, Windows 7 is as good as it's going to get) to go under so that we might get some QUALITY games again

Support indie or kickstarter funded games.
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. As a fan of video games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived