Rate how WiiU is doing so far

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate how WiiU is doing so far

User Info: WhiteWolf338

WhiteWolf338
4 years ago#1
Grade the WiiU - Results (167 votes)
A. Best system ever! Everything about it is great including the tablet and the extensive game library.
2.4% (4 votes)
B. Pretty good.Solid games so far and i love playing with the tablet controller
19.16% (32 votes)
C. Meh its ok. Hope to see some better titles in the future.
38.32% (64 votes)
D. Pretty lackluster. Tablet is awkward and there aren't many games.
24.55% (41 votes)
F. Horrible console. One of the worst consoles in history. There is nothing good to say about this system.
15.57% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This is not about how you think it will do in the future. I'm so sick of hearing people say "b-b-b-but wait for all the triple A first party titles and yada yada." Rate how you feel it is doing right NOW.

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
4 years ago#2
C.

It isn't the worst, but its still doing poorly.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.

User Info: lifelack

lifelack
4 years ago#3
I won't vote but I just bought the system so there is enough solid games for me as of now. In the near future who knows?

User Info: Crazy_tank51

Crazy_tank51
4 years ago#4
Not blown away by it, but still fun.
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.

User Info: Necrohaul670

Necrohaul670
4 years ago#5
I personally dont think it's a next-gen console. The interface is cool but maybe with more games announced later on it can slowly rise. PC gaming and the other consoles do destroy the Wii U unfortunately
Raidmax Smilodon Intel Core i7-3770K 4.5GHz Asetek 570LC Corsair 16GB DDR3 2TB 7200 RPM Corsair 60GB SSD EVGA 670 2GB Corsair Series TX850 120HZ Acer GD235HZ

User Info: Rethen93

Rethen93
4 years ago#6
the VC is still weak but when they start to release more games for that i'll be happy
PSN: UncaringAxel. Wii U: UncaringLea
Axel? Please, the names Lea. Got it memorized?

User Info: WhiteWolf338

WhiteWolf338
4 years ago#7
More opinions!

User Info: VRX3000

VRX3000
4 years ago#8
I'm going with B. I won't say it has an extensive library or anything, but I'm having fun and I haven't run out of games to play or anything. I no longer have that "must play 20 hours a week" free time that I had as a child.
I'm really starting to think mods hate me. no...it's official now.

User Info: F31Leopard

F31Leopard
4 years ago#9
B. Its a good addition to my console line up. People say there no games. I have 8 retail and only 4 are on the back burner. I beat Zombi U, WO3H. Playing TTT2 and MH3U. I haven't even opened NFSMW,NGRE,NSMBU,Tankx3, and I already reserved RE:R on top of that I have a big backlog for my PS3 and 3DS so I'm in no rush to have more games for the Wii U.
PSN:AE86CorollaLevin, NN ID:AE86CorollaLevin, XBL:AE86CorollaGTS

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#10
D, although i don't agree with the tablet comment.

needs more first party.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate how WiiU is doing so far

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived