Warriors Orochi 3 yay or nay?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Warriors Orochi 3 yay or nay?

User Info: srsgamer87

srsgamer87
3 years ago#1
To those who played it - Results (14 votes)
Yay
78.57% (11 votes)
Nay
21.43% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.

User Info: Kungfu_Hero

Kungfu_Hero
3 years ago#2
If you like any of the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors games then I highly recommend Warriors Orochi 3. The gameplay is my favorite of all the ones I've played because you have three characters and can switch them on the fly, and I like how you can distribute experience points how you want between your characters. I have one complaint about this game, the story. If you actually enjoy the story of the three kingdoms or the feudal era of Japan, then that is a weak point of this game. However, if you want the best gameplay from a Warriors game, then in my opinion it is this one.
...l...i...t...t...l...e...m...o...n...e...y...

User Info: biggy204

biggy204
3 years ago#3
I say No, since its essentialy the PS3/360 version with slightly added Wii U gamepad features along with 2-3 extra chracters not seen on the pS3/360.
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else

User Info: srsgamer87

srsgamer87
3 years ago#4
choco man posted...
If you like any of the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors games then I highly recommend Warriors Orochi 3. The gameplay is my favorite of all the ones I've played because you have three characters and can switch them on the fly, and I like how you can distribute experience points how you want between your characters. I have one complaint about this game, the story. If you actually enjoy the story of the three kingdoms or the feudal era of Japan, then that is a weak point of this game. However, if you want the best gameplay from a Warriors game, then in my opinion it is this one.

TY. and yes I'm a fan so I guess It's a no brainer for me. Plus its on sale for 30 bucks in Gamestop Canada.

Thanks. Im off
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Warriors Orochi 3 yay or nay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived