I can't say "god" on Miiverse and its F***ing censored!!! >:(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I can't say "god" on Miiverse and its F***ing censored!!! >:(

User Info: Mikeisapoet

Mikeisapoet
4 years ago#71
Love how my post gets overlooked.
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.

User Info: MarikoNumber35

MarikoNumber35
4 years ago#72
Mikeisapoet posted...
You must have been sitting on this for a while, because ever since the censors went down before the last system update, you've been able to say "god" as well as every other profanity. Here, I'll even prove it:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/wakko1337/0514131316a.jpg

Let's move on to another trolling subject now.

lol bypass with using a comma and apostrophes.

try writing god without anything then post the image.
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-

User Info: Mikeisapoet

Mikeisapoet
4 years ago#73
MarikoNumber35 posted...
Mikeisapoet posted...
You must have been sitting on this for a while, because ever since the censors went down before the last system update, you've been able to say "god" as well as every other profanity. Here, I'll even prove it:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/wakko1337/0514131316a.jpg

Let's move on to another trolling subject now.

lol bypass with using a comma and apostrophes.

try writing god without anything then post the image.

Seriously? THAT is your response? Disregard the fact that I swore, said it twice, and proved you wrong, THAT is how you try to make a troll response?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/wakko1337/0514131454.jpg

Now kindly gtfo. What's your next excuse, that I Photoshopped all these images because if you look up my NNID they aren't there? Gee, that couldn't be because I deleted them so I don't get banned for the third time now would it?
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.

User Info: MarikoNumber35

MarikoNumber35
4 years ago#74
^ wow ok you're right O_O

How in the world?!?!?!

I'm trying it right now and it gives me an error and says something about using an inappropiate word.
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-

User Info: Darth_Elusive

Darth_Elusive
4 years ago#75
gfaqster posted...
What the hell?

So I was writing about Zelda dungeons and how when we get Zelda WW soon that I thought Tower of the gods had great level design and nope can't post my message because it has "god" in it >_>

WTF?!?!!?

So basically I tried other things like talking about other videogames like Lightning is a warrior goddess or the triforce in OoT was created by the 3 goddesses Nayru, Din and Farore but nope can't write that either.

Then I tried writing some anime stuff like DBZ Battle of the gods and nope can't do that either.

I even tried writing God of War and can't do that either.

Then I tried other names like Jesus, Allah, xenu, Aleph, Krishna, Buddha, Satan, Shinto and stuff like Amaterasu, Fujin, Izanagi all are acceptable.

*FACEPALM*

Nintendo are you still censoring religious stuff even after the 80s and 90s?

HOLY S*** >:(
How the f*** are we supposed to talk about like 70% of games that have some sort of "god" or deity in them?
Even your own AAA games have them! So we can't discuss them?

LOL @ Miiverse xD

It seems your Miiverse is run by some religious fanatics, and/or people running your Miiverse are concerned that some religious fanatics would be offended by Miiverse users being able to freely use the word "god".

From the ten commandment:
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. Basically it means one should not casually call out god's name.

Yeah I agree with TC, if we strictly follow this stupid rule then a lot of names in video games that have reference to 'god' would not be allowed.
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Yakuza 5, Bioshock Infinite

User Info: S_Brick

S_Brick
4 years ago#76
MarikoNumber35 posted...
LeviathDragon posted...
Lickitung posted...
I'm on the Injustice Miiverse right now and it says "Gods Among Us". I even made a post with "gods" in it and it has not been modded.

EDIT: Just checked the eShop and it also says "Gods", so I don't know what you people are talking about.

Same;

People trolling Nintendo for no reason as usual

lol nice try but I tried writing "God" and it wouldn't let me.
so you probably wrote "G0D" or something with a 0 to censor bypass.

Is this a regional thing?

User Info: AwesomeOSauce

AwesomeOSauce
4 years ago#77
S_Brick posted...
MarikoNumber35 posted...
LeviathDragon posted...
Lickitung posted...
I'm on the Injustice Miiverse right now and it says "Gods Among Us". I even made a post with "gods" in it and it has not been modded.

EDIT: Just checked the eShop and it also says "Gods", so I don't know what you people are talking about.

Same;

People trolling Nintendo for no reason as usual

lol nice try but I tried writing "God" and it wouldn't let me.
so you probably wrote "G0D" or something with a 0 to censor bypass.

Is this a regional thing?

maybe it is.

Would be funny if America allows the word God and Europe doesn't lol
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^

User Info: Lordrv

Lordrv
4 years ago#78
d00d I can't say "womyn" or "white knight" on game faqs. F***ing censored!!! >:(

User Info: zatOMG

zatOMG
4 years ago#79
Maybe its because you posted it in Game Party Champions, where a lot less traffic is, so less chance of being reported? Try it in the Zelda community... I got modded two days ago for saying G*d, yes, with an *...

User Info: GDoobah

GDoobah
4 years ago#80
If you really feel the need to use the word God in a Miiverse post, just hand write the message instead of typing. I see God all the time hand written in posts.
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I can't say "god" on Miiverse and its F***ing censored!!! >:(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived