Revelations Demo is Up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Revelations Demo is Up

User Info: sunK1D

sunK1D
4 years ago#61
Xylymphydyte posted...
syphoned_edge posted...
Read what I wrote - you're implying you have 4 Wii U tablet controllers...

No it implies he tried 4 controllers across 3 different platforms meaning one Wii U controller, a possible Pro Controller or two for a PS3 or 360.

Tablet, Classic, Dualshock and a 360 pad on PC, plus a high end mouse with a lot of customization.

What I was saying is that the exact same issue exists on 3 different platforms. It is not WiiU specific so the newness (less than 3 weeks!) of the tablet is of no importance.

You're full of s*** dude.
You're the only one saying it's the same when many with access to multiple platforms have expressed the differences already.

PC > 60FPS if you have the specs but looks marginally better than X360 version and will require adjusting of controls if you use a KB/M combo.
X360 > No control issues, looks good and plays smooth. Good to go out of the box.
Wii U > Control problems (aiming) and slight frame drops.
PS3 > Haven't tried.
Real life Claire Redfield, where are you?

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
4 years ago#62
PS3 version is digital as well, just with much smaller deadzones, 5% instead of 30% about the same as the 3DS version.

If the Pro controller is like this I could live with it, but why must I spend another $50 to play it at it's best.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Revelations Demo is Up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived