Can I put a 30 cent eShop purchase on credit card?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can I put a 30 cent eShop purchase on credit card?

User Info: Council_of_Rage

Council_of_Rage
4 years ago#1
Or is there a minimum transaction amount?
"ps3 almost always has the best version of multiplats"
- C411_youngmoney

User Info: zatOMG

zatOMG
4 years ago#2
There is an option for required amount of funds, I believe on the bottom right. So the answer is yes! :)

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
4 years ago#3
The 3DS allows you to add just the funds you need, so it's possible to do that on the 3DS.

I don't think the Wii U has that feature yet, so you'll have to put the lowest dollar value they allow.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: zatOMG

zatOMG
4 years ago#4
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
The 3DS allows you to add just the funds you need, so it's possible to do that on the 3DS.

I don't think the Wii U has that feature yet, so you'll have to put the lowest dollar value they allow.

Naw, Wii U has it. Just did it yesterday for S. Metroid! :)

User Info: xXSmash_BrosXx

xXSmash_BrosXx
4 years ago#5
Yes, I do that. Go to "pay remaining amount with credit card" under "Add Funds" after you hit purchase on whatever game.
NNID: Zmazh9000

User Info: Council_of_Rage

Council_of_Rage
4 years ago#6
Great, I'll get Super Metroid then. Even though I have it on Wii. I can't say no to it for just 30 cents.

Maybe my purchase will even inspire Nintendo to do a Metroid II remake in the same style as Zero Mission... ;_;
"ps3 almost always has the best version of multiplats"
- C411_youngmoney
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can I put a 30 cent eShop purchase on credit card?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived