Do you want a badass Zelda game for Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you want a badass Zelda game for Wii U?

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
4 years ago#1
Full of blood and body mutilations. If i slice a body part, like a tail or arm, it should come off. The blood doesn't even have to look red, black or blue is fine! But i want a dark themed zelda game! A combination of Skyrim and Dark Souls.

It will be embarrasing to play a zelda game with the cartoony, childish graphics like that of skyward sword again. I also want voice acting on all characters, except Link of course. I also want an open world, full of side quests and areas to explore. I want very detailed photo realistic graphics too.

Do you want this type of zelda game too?

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
4 years ago#2
Yes. Yes I do.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: Poopcorn13

Poopcorn13
4 years ago#3
Or you could play Skyrim.
You am no real super sand. - Virginia

User Info: tact_coyote

tact_coyote
4 years ago#4
So you want god of war and zelda mixed together? I don't know what the rest of you think, but I know that wouldn't buy that game.
Self declared nintendo fanboy
Currently playing: Fire emblem awakening, SMT: nocturne, monster hunter 3

User Info: wombatkidd

wombatkidd
4 years ago#5
tact_coyote posted...
So you want god of war and zelda mixed together? I don't know what the rest of you think, but I know that wouldn't buy that game.

Darksiders?
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
4 years ago#6
No. I don't want that kind of Zelda game, because I'm not a child who thinks that blood and gore are the only measure of how good a game is. I could live with full voice acting, but the rest of that is utterly pointless.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: tact_coyote

tact_coyote
4 years ago#7
wombatkidd posted...
tact_coyote posted...

Darksiders?

Now that think about, it would be like Darksiders, and I didn't enjoy that game that much. (never brought the squeal either.)
Self declared nintendo fanboy
Currently playing: Fire emblem awakening, SMT: nocturne, monster hunter 3

Second_Hokage
4 years ago#8
1shadetail1 posted...
No. I don't want that kind of Zelda game, because I'm not a child who thinks that blood and gore are the only measure of how good a game is. I could live with full voice acting, but the rest of that is utterly pointless.

You missed the point completely. Blood and gore symbolize a move forward from skyward sword.

User Info: dreamkaster64

dreamkaster64
4 years ago#9
http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/real-trailers/real-trailers-zelda-hardcore
"the truth isn't fact or reason, its what everyone agrees on " the Wizard of Oz

Second_Hokage
4 years ago#10
tact_coyote posted...
wombatkidd posted...
tact_coyote posted...

Darksiders?

Now that think about, it would be like Darksiders, and I didn't enjoy that game that much. (never brought the squeal either.)

Darksiders was a bad game, and it wasn't photo-realistic. I want the combination of zelda's high quality gameplay, mixed with skyrim and dark souls. If you imagine that just for a bit, a smile will slowly develop into a huge, happy grin.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you want a badass Zelda game for Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived