What would you do if Nintendo Virtual Boy's the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What would you do if Nintendo Virtual Boy's the Wii U?

User Info: Paulf001

Paulf001
4 years ago#1
What would you do if Nintendo just gives up on the Wii U says they are sorry for it , decides to quickly release a new home console with similar power to PS4/720, moves all the games that were in production for the Wii U to the new system.

User Info: Kentaro21

Kentaro21
4 years ago#2
Nothing, because they won't.

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
4 years ago#3
I would be pissed, but Nintendo could not afford to do something like that in today's economy.
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1

User Info: AstralFrost

AstralFrost
4 years ago#4
I've already lost my faith in Nintendo so I pretty much expect something like that anyway.
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself

User Info: Lordrv

Lordrv
4 years ago#5
I would laugh at all the suckers... ahem, early opters.
(message deleted)

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
4 years ago#7
While it would suck to be out the money, I'd love them to release a more competent console. A few years from now i'd rather have a few dozen quality games than a extra few hundred dollars.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
4 years ago#8
I'd be confused as all hell because that makes no sense.

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
4 years ago#9
The fact that the Wii U has more good games than the Virtual Boy had (it had 3) means the Wii U will never be Virtual Boy's level of fail.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: Lordrv

Lordrv
4 years ago#10
I can name 4 great Nintendo 1st party games for Virtual boy, mario clash, mario tennis, wario land, telero boxer. Does Wii U even have that?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What would you do if Nintendo Virtual Boy's the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived