The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Stuck pixels on the Wii U gamepad...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Stuck pixels on the Wii U gamepad...

User Info: gameG3ni3

gameG3ni3
3 years ago#1
Noticed last night I had three stuck pixels in the middle of my gamepad screen in about a 2 square in area. A red one (very visible), a blue one (hard to pick out), and a (very bright) green one. I convinced myself they didn't bother me, but while playing Revelations on the gamepad they were all I could see!!

Ran this video for an hour last night and all three are gone. If you have a similar problem I suggest this specific program since I know it works for the Wii U gamepad. Turn up your brightness and run this video/program for an hour on your gamepad. It fixed my issues, good luck with yours!

http://www.howtomakeonline.org/oqKkTMoneyktJuLx/Remove-Stuck-Pixels-60-min.html
"he said the cpu of pcs are more better, so i said the ps4 has a supercharged cpu and its basically a supercomputer"-megagunstarman

gameG3ni3
3 years ago#2
Also, this needs to be a sticky if it hasn't been added to the faq since I last read it
"he said the cpu of pcs are more better, so i said the ps4 has a supercharged cpu and its basically a supercomputer"-megagunstarman

gameG3ni3
3 years ago#3
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Stuck pixels on the Wii U gamepad...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived