how much space does the average save game take up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. how much space does the average save game take up?

User Info: manmouse

manmouse
3 years ago#1
so i'm one of the many who are, after getting a taste of what's to come from the other guys, is leaning towards purchasing a WiiU soon. probably won't be for a while as i just moved and need to lock down a new job first, but i wanna weigh my options.

so i know there are 8GB and 32GB WiiUs, and a clear price difference between them. ideally, i'd like to pay less and just get the 8GB, but would i regret it? for those who have them right now, how much space do different games take up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
(message deleted)

User Info: gameG3ni3

gameG3ni3
3 years ago#3
I have the 8gb, but you need to remember after the OS and such you only have about 3-3.5gb left on the console. I have an external drive hooked to mine and planned it from the start. Both consoles use flash memory for the 8gb and 32gb they advertise. I wanted the white one, so that's what I got. Hooked up my external and now I don't worry about space.
"he said the cpu of pcs are more better, so i said the ps4 has a supercharged cpu and its basically a supercomputer"-megagunstarman

User Info: Socran

Socran
3 years ago#4
I'm not sure how much space they take up.

However, for the record, there's more in the deluxe edition than just being 32GB. You get a game (and actually good one, people underestimated Nintendo Land after Wii Sports) and $5 back for every $50 you spend on digital purchases. 'Course, if you're so against getting an external hard drive that you're worried about saved game space, I guess you won't be making that many digital purchases...
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. how much space does the average save game take up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived