I think WiiU is set up pretty well for the fall.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think WiiU is set up pretty well for the fall.

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
4 years ago#1
A few of their big guns are slated for fall. Mario, Pikmin, Mariokart, and Zelda. Who knows what else but those 4 are just about confirmed.

I know I'll be getting one probably, a few games like these is what I've been waiting for. And there are probably a lot out there like that.

If both Xbox One and PS4 have some sort of big brother online DRM no used game crap. I think that will shift a few more people to WiiU. I still cross my fingers for PS4 as I want one, but WiiU is not in bad shape for the second half.
B2FC: 3268 4276 3305 last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing:

User Info: Allaudeen

Allaudeen
4 years ago#2
We got a prophet here ...

Proposition: Please keep hating Xbox One :)
Need a signature :)

User Info: RockD79

RockD79
4 years ago#3
It's gonna be slobber knocker
Just Finished: Lego LOTR, Currently Playing: Sleeping Dogs, Lego Batman 2 Next up: Resident Evil: Revelations

User Info: LinkSSJ6

LinkSSJ6
4 years ago#4
And Wonderful 101
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
4 years ago#5
By "The Fall"

I thought you meant like "The video game crash of 2013!!!"
or something.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: link3015

link3015
4 years ago#6
I agree with you TC. I know its been a rough time so far with the Wii U, but it was the same way with the 3DS, Wii, PS3, and especially the Vita. The 3DS was worse then the Wii U though because for a very long time you couldn't find a game to play on it, plus no good launch titles. At least with the Wii U we did get a new Mario game. Plus with the 3DS you couldn't even get on the EShop for months after it launched. The 3DS now though came a very long way from when it started. Its gonna get alot better for the Wii U later this year and next year.
Platinum friend code: 3137 8699 2906/ Soul Silver friend code: 1677 5901 5555
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think WiiU is set up pretty well for the fall.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived