Wii U is a decent console, and will improve.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is a decent console, and will improve.

User Info: BaconPancakes

BaconPancakes
4 years ago#1
I think once the titles that should have been out at launch arrive, the Wii U will pull off decent sales. I expect it to sell around forty to fifty million by the end of its life.
I'm not man enough...to be human.

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
4 years ago#2
Don't know about the Wii U sales figure. All I know that I learned a valuable lesson after buying the Vita and Wii U early. At least the Wii U I got a discount, paid $306; and lucked out when the 32gb memory card for Vita was sold at $40 (or something like that). I am never buying another console early in their life cycle; and yes...I've got the PS4 pre-ordered. lol.
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson

User Info: wombatkidd

wombatkidd
4 years ago#3
mmc2679 posted...
Don't know about the Wii U sales figure. All I know that I learned a valuable lesson after buying the Vita and Wii U early. At least the Wii U I got a discount, paid $306; and lucked out when the 32gb memory card for Vita was sold at $40 (or something like that). I am never buying another console early in their life cycle; and yes...I've got the PS4 pre-ordered. lol.

"I'm never buying another console at launch. Except this one..."
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 years ago#4
Those who fail to learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
4 years ago#5
mmc2679 posted...

Oh the joys of always buying the new hotness on release day....
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is a decent console, and will improve.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived