So I never got my Wii U to update

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I never got my Wii U to update

User Info: the maxx

the maxx
4 years ago#1
Ever since I bought it on launch week.

Is not that I needed to, becouse I keep playing Super Mario WiiU and Nintendo Land since that day. I always get the same error once thet internet conection passes (105-4235, 4011, etc).

I have tried every single test and advice I got online but nothing; not even with the ethernet adapter.
Anyway I realy dont bother that much on itbecasue I mostly play online on a ps3.

But I was wondering, if I buy a new game, Do people have problems when they play new games on an non updated console?? not counting multiplayer matches, does it affects the games as not working at all?

I was planing to buy Bayonetta2, Mario Kart 8, 3D World, Smash and so; but Im afraid they wont run if I havent updated the console. Will does games update it when installed? wont I need to update at all?

Any tips will be appreciated
I believe in love power..... That´s because I love power!
http://www.maxxlair.com

User Info: senelcoolidge_

senelcoolidge_
4 years ago#2
The new games may "auto" update your system.
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
4 years ago#3
Call Nintendo! If its a hardware problem they'll fix it since its under the year warranty. If not, they'll at least be able to offer solutions.

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
4 years ago#4
It was possible for Wii games (and 3DS games) to have updates on the physical media itself. I suspect this will happen with Wii U games eventually, assuming it hasn't already.

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#5
My tip is that it sounds like a personal problem, TC.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I never got my Wii U to update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived