Super luigi U, pikmin 3, or knack?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super luigi U, pikmin 3, or knack?

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
3 years ago#51
Knack, easily. Definitely looks like a true promising next-gen game. I love how it feels like a Pixar movie.
Currently playing:
Parasite Eve, Fire Emblem: Awakening

User Info: lastofus1999

lastofus1999
3 years ago#52
TalesRevanant posted...
Knack, easily. Definitely looks like a true promising next-gen game. I love how it feels like a Pixar movie.

Yeah! TRUE next gen
Last of us Metascore: 94,86! Best game ever! Can't wait for the ps 4 to be released.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#53
shaunme posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
lastofus1999 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
lol knack is sooooo generic looking.

It's very next gen though

More like next-gen trash. Extremely linear 3D platformer with bad controls, bad combat and generic everything. Really, worst game at E3.

nonexistingabilitytobenonbias

I am being unbiased. I thought it was one of the most interesting game with the PS4 reveal, but when seeing the game in action at E3... the game looks A LOT worse. Literally the only thing the game has going for it is Knack itself, but you won't notice the detail during gameplay. Everything else looks bland and low-res. And that's just graphics, let alone the subpar generic bland dime-a-dozen gameplay.

As for the controls... you really don't need to play a game to know what the controls are like. I can see bad controls just from watching gameplay. As for Knack, some previewers didn't like the controls either. Also, I watched 10 minutes, not 5.

You people who think I'm giant Nintendo fanboy that bashes everything non-Nintendo need to use some common sense. Also their eyes, because I hang out on the general boards of all consoles aside from the Vita (Xbox, PS3, PS4, Wii, Xbox One, Wii U and 3DS).
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super luigi U, pikmin 3, or knack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived