Your Reaction: In Nov., Nintendo Announces Another Star Fox, Metroid, And F-Zero

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your Reaction: In Nov., Nintendo Announces Another Star Fox, Metroid, And F-Zero

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
4 years ago#1
They announce that those games have just begin development, and they also announce that they're bringing back other series with a few dating back to the NES.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: UFOLoche

UFOLoche
4 years ago#2
I would feel like a purple pikmin.

....How the HELL does Reggie know what one feels like?

Oh, right, the topic. Uh...well, I love all three of those, and that would make the Wii U a worthy purchase for me. Then all we'd need is a new Punch Out.
NNID:UFOLoche Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!

User Info: TAoR

TAoR
4 years ago#3
I would paint the walls white with my joy

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
4 years ago#4
Then I'd actually consider purchasing a Wii U. F-Zero and Star Fox are one of my favourite franchises.
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.

User Info: Freakzilla5

Freakzilla5
4 years ago#5
meh

User Info: xIvan321

xIvan321
4 years ago#6
Then I would hope that Metroid game is a lot like Metroid Prime Hunters with mulitplayer, better end bosses, and the option to control with a stylus.
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. MPH expert of the Kid Icarus Uprising boards
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_

User Info: TAoR

TAoR
4 years ago#7
xIvan321 posted...
Then I would hope that Metroid game is a lot like Metroid Prime Hunters with mulitplayer, better end bosses, and the option to control with a stylus.

...why...

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
4 years ago#8
TAoR posted...
xIvan321 posted...

...why...

Because the stylus is the closest that console gamers will ever get to a mouse.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: The_Shadow_Link

The_Shadow_Link
4 years ago#9
Happy. But it won't happen. People did the exact same topic for E3. Look how that went.
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#10
Id be ecstatic!
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your Reaction: In Nov., Nintendo Announces Another Star Fox, Metroid, And F-Zero

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived