Sonic Colours on Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sonic Colours on Wii U

User Info: samus2013

samus2013
4 years ago#1
Excuse me admins do you post and thread about my problem with Sonic Colours on Wii U ? Maybe you delete that thread and post , because I can't find it .

samus2013
4 years ago#2
Well I found my post and thread by myself . My Sonic Colours Wii Version doesn't work on my Wii U ? How to fix that problem appear "The disc could not be read. Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details . The model of TV is LG 32LS3500 and my Wii U is black 32 GB Version . Well this is all infos about it .

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#3
I remember this topic. Most likely your disc is scratched or dirty. Clean it and try again.

samus2013
4 years ago#4
Please help me with solving that problem ?

User Info: vJESSEv

vJESSEv
4 years ago#5
buy a new one? or rent one from red box and switch it.
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#6
samus2013 posted...
Please help me with solving that problem ?

Check the bottom of the Sonic Colors game disc. If it's dirty, clean it with a soft cloth or tissue or something. When the disc is clean, insert it back into the Wii U and see if it works. If it's scratched and not working, you need a new copy.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sonic Colours on Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived