The Wii U is not as well made as

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U is not as well made as

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
4 years ago#11
Sooo... not in 20 years?

K. Proved me dead wrong there.

And for what it's worth, I thought littlefanboi was referring to a DS -> DSi such thing for the wiiU, which is NEVER going to happen. Small inner changes (that probably won't even get press releases) might happen, sure.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: The_Boredoms

The_Boredoms
4 years ago#12
Kromlech06 posted...
Sooo... not in 20 years?

And for what it's worth, I thought littlefanboi was referring to a DS -> DSi such thing for the wiiU, which is NEVER going to happen. Small inner changes (that probably won't even get press releases) might happen, sure.

You asked a question and received an answer. If that bothers you, I don't think I can help.

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
4 years ago#13
The_Boredoms posted...
Kromlech06 posted...
Sooo... not in 20 years?

You asked a question and received an answer. If that bothers you, I don't think I can help.

Your answer was insufficient to what I was saying. There has never been a revision on the scale of DS -> DSi for any nintendo home console, which is what I thought littlefanboi was saying. No need to be a b**** about showing somebody something new on the internet.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
4 years ago#14
thats cause nintendo is running out of nintendium.
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
4 years ago#15
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

They're using the last of it to make the Wii U's faceplate.

I'm referencing the video from a while back, the one where the guy blew up the console.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: hiphops_savior

hiphops_savior
4 years ago#16
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

Nintendium is already synthesized, but the quality is lower than actual Nintendium.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 years ago#17
Kromlech06 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...
Kromlech06 posted...
Sooo... not in 20 years?

Your answer was insufficient to what I was saying. There has never been a revision on the scale of DS -> DSi for any nintendo home console, which is what I thought littlefanboi was saying. No need to be a b**** about showing somebody something new on the internet.

Somebody has anger issues. You're swearing/getting belligerent over game console revisions, time to get some fresh air.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U is not as well made as

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived