Kirby > Mario

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Kirby > Mario

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
3 years ago#11
Kirby sucks (not trolling, that's his actual power!!!)
What is red, blue yellow, purple, white, pink, rock, and can fly?

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#12
The only Kirby games that I really liked were the first one on Gameboy, Super Star, and that bizarre one that was like golf. There's just something about most of them that I don't find fun. I don't want to call it a lack of tension in the gameplay, but in some way the gameplay is just boring to me. But, given the choice between the constant NSMB games and the odd-looking Kirby title that pops up here and there, I'd go with Kirby.
Sig under construction.

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
3 years ago#13
NovaLevossida posted...
The only Kirby games that I really liked were the first one on Gameboy, Super Star, and that bizarre one that was like golf.

I think it was called Dream Course. Never played it, but i was always curious about it.
No More Heroes

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
3 years ago#14
I'm taking a break from playing Return to Dreamland right now. It's a terrific game, and has particularly awesome multiplayer.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#15
This is kind of right. Mario has become you're cookie cutter 2D Platformer. Kirby almost redefines the genre with every game. Look at last generation alone. Of the 5 (I think it's 5) new Kirby games released 3 of them had completely original styles. I wish Nintendo would do that with Mario or Donkey Kong.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#16
I think the advantage Kirby always had for me is that they're always really relaxing games.

You can enjoy them no matter how you feel.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: EasterEggHunter

EasterEggHunter
3 years ago#17
how is kirby dreamland better than super mario bros?
It's like an hour long game.
Lovin my new Vita

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#18
EasterEggHunter posted...
how is kirby dreamland better than super mario bros?
It's like an hour long game.

So is Super Mario Bros?
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: BosSBaer

BosSBaer
3 years ago#19
Kirby rocks!
// Collector of retro video games & collector editions //
Music rocks listen to it.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#20
<3 Kirby! Agree, tc, Kirby has always been better.
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Kirby > Mario

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived