Nintendo should create a real Nintendo Land

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo should create a real Nintendo Land

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#1
Should they? - Results (233 votes)
Yes
76.39% (178 votes)
No
23.61% (55 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think they should. Nintendo Land as a theme park sounds awesome, IMO. Not like the game, but like... with all kinds of Nintendo stuff & attractions. A Zelda mystery/puzzle/adventure dungeon, a skeleton roller coaster, Metroid paintball or laser gunning of at least some kind of nifty shooting game, Mario Kart bumper cars, a Pikmin Garden, Donkey Kong Country (complete with barrels and monkeys), all kinds of Wario games, a Pokecenter, etc.

There's just so much cool stuff they could put into it. F*** Disney Land/World, I want Nintendo Land!
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: jbhens

jbhens
4 years ago#2
Would be a huge failure. Nintendo is not on par with Disney at all.

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#3
Mario is more well-known than Mickey in the US, you know.

User Info: Dark__Throne

Dark__Throne
4 years ago#4
Only if they put one everywhere. Not just exclusive somewhere in Japan.

Need a Nintendo Land in America, England, Europe, Australia and the Antarctica.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#5
jbhens posted...
Would be a huge failure. Nintendo is not on par with Disney at all.

disney is all about live action teen crap than actual cartoons these days so i think nintendo is on par.

jbhens
4 years ago#6
I'm sorry, but Mario and Pokemon aren't on the level of the many Disney classics. I don't even understand how anyone could even compare the 2...

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#7
jbhens posted...
I'm sorry, but Mario and Pokemon aren't on the level of the many Disney classics. I don't even understand how anyone could even compare the 2...

I have to disagree with you. Nintendo produces games that offer quality & polish almost unseen anywhere else in the gaming industry. The same can be said for Disney's big budget animated movies in the movie industry. However, I think Nintendo's characters and universes generally have a lot more appeal than the Disney universes.

jbhens
4 years ago#8
nonexistinghero posted...
jbhens posted...

I have to disagree with you. Nintendo produces games that offer quality & polish almost unseen anywhere else in the gaming industry. The same can be said for Disney's big budget animated movies in the movie industry. However, I think Nintendo's characters and universes generally have a lot more appeal than the Disney universes.

Certain Nintendo characters have reached mainstream, but to think they are on the level of Disney is laughable. I really worry about some of you people...

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#9
Mario is more well known than any Disney character.

jbhens
4 years ago#10
nonexistinghero posted...
Mario is more well known than any Disney character.

Wow....
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo should create a real Nintendo Land

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived