Screw the Sony fans! What Nintendo wants! Nintendo must have! SMTxFE will come!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Screw the Sony fans! What Nintendo wants! Nintendo must have! SMTxFE will come!

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#1
https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-co-ltd-buy-atlus-co-ltd

Sign it!
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2

User Info: tonythe-s-pony

tonythe-s-pony
3 years ago#2
That game would be good if it was on ps3/4 and nintendo wasn't involved.
I love sony - last of us rules!

Numbuh100
3 years ago#3
tonythe-s-pony posted...
That game would be good if it was on ps3/4 and nintendo wasn't involved.

Too bad Nintendo owns the franchise.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2

User Info: MercurysMessage

MercurysMessage
3 years ago#4
Numbuh100 posted...

Sign it!

Way to be a fanboy. Also don't reply to Tony the Tiger, he's just thelastofus1999 and all those other dumb accounts he's made.
Regards,
Dolan

Numbuh100
3 years ago#5
MercurysMessage posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Sign it!

Way to be a fanboy. Also don't reply to Tony the Tiger, he's just thelastofus1999 and all those other dumb accounts he's made.

I know. Also, I'm not a fanboy because I have a PS3 as well and I love Last of Us so far as I play it. BUT I AM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND LET SONY HAVE ATLUS BECAUSE I WANT THAT SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI AND FIRE EMBLEM CROSSOVER TO PROCEED! :D

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
3 years ago#6
**** that. A third party purchasing Atlus would be the best thing for everyone, and you can't dispute that.
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH

Numbuh100
3 years ago#7
bump

This has to happen!

Numbuh100
3 years ago#8
Kenaue posted...
**** that. A third party purchasing Atlus would be the best thing for everyone, and you can't dispute that.

Nope. Not f***ing EA or some piece of s*** 3rd party company who doesn't develop for Nintendo.

User Info: MercurysMessage

MercurysMessage
3 years ago#9
Numbuh100 posted...
Kenaue posted...

Nope. Not f***ing EA or some piece of s*** 3rd party company who doesn't develop for Nintendo.

Ubisoft, there good to everybody right?

Also I never said anything about the last of us or anything, I was just referencing your topic title lmao
Regards,
Dolan

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
3 years ago#10
Numbuh100 posted...
Kenaue posted...

NIS would be a great choice, as would be Namco or Square.EA probably wouldn't even consider Atlus because their games don't sell enough for them. A first party buyout would be JUST as bad as an EA buyout.
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Screw the Sony fans! What Nintendo wants! Nintendo must have! SMTxFE will come!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived