Started playing Metroid Prime Trilogy today!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Started playing Metroid Prime Trilogy today!

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#1
Man is the controls awesome. I'm completely surprised how well it works.

I never played a wii, this is on my U.
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
3 years ago#2
welcome to Tallon IV xD

hehe

you have to try the fusion suit after :3 it look really cool in 3D
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

User Info: diggyfresh

diggyfresh
3 years ago#3
congrats. prime is a game that's aged well. it even looks clean in HD.
CURRENTLY PLAYING:: Metroid Prime Trilogy
PROGRESS:: MP1 @ 90%

Voelger
3 years ago#4
I played and beat prime on GameCube. One of my favorite games ever! But on the wii, with the motion controls its so much better.

I am going to play prime again and than corruption. I never played corruption. I'm skipping echos.
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
3 years ago#5
Don't skip Echoes!
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m

Voelger
3 years ago#6
I played it back in the day- it was fun but frustrating
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
3 years ago#7
Echoes is by far the hardest of the three, but it is an epic game. It would be a shame to skip it. If you are having trouble, use a guide to find the upgrades, especially the beam upgrades, and keep in mind how to gain ammo with them -- killing with light beam makes dark ammo, and vice versa.

Again, it is the hardest, but it is also the longest and deepest of the 3 in my opinion. It's hard to pick a favorite among the three though... they are all amazing games.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

Voelger
3 years ago#8
So I am halfway through Prime 1. This has got to be one of the greatest games of lll time. No seriously!

I am completely floored how well it holds up. I m not one that usually plays older games, they just look bd to me coming from a modern state of mind. Graphics, controls, and polish usually kills the experience for me.

Metroid Prime is better than most games now. I am loving The Last of us and have put it on the back burner to ply prime again- 10 years later. The gameplay is so much fun.
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#9
Don't you dare skip Echoes, TC. Best in the trilogy.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

Voelger
3 years ago#10
Ha ha.. I don't think I will now. The games too good
PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Started playing Metroid Prime Trilogy today!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived