New System update?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. New System update?

User Info: FireFlower16

FireFlower16
4 years ago#1
Figured I'd share this with you guys but my Wii U is currently updating. It might be one of these stability updates. I just wanted to share this information with you.

User Info: Glem3

Glem3
4 years ago#2
Version 3.1.0 U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:

Improvements to Standby Functions:

The standby functions will now regularly connect to the Internet when the Wii U is powered down to check for available SpotPass data or software and system updates. Software updates will be installed while the Wii U is powered down, and system updates will be installed the next time the Wii U is powered on. For further detailed information, click here.

Improvements to system stability and usability:

Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.

*A system update providing further additions to system functionality is planned for release between the end of September and beginning of October.

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wiiu/en_na/system_system_update.jsp?menu=general_info&submenu=wup-online-gi-update
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. New System update?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived