Is it time for nintendo to try and make a cinematic game on the wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it time for nintendo to try and make a cinematic game on the wii U?

User Info: chubbychaser

chubbychaser
4 years ago#41
I think Nintendo better stick to mario reharshes.
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
4 years ago#42
This is why 3rd parties developers don't like making games for Wii U. Sorry but a mario platformer which is NSMB3 or 4 was pretty much the same as the prviou titles and you think its stellar gameplay.

What a joke. B/c nintendo can't make a cinimatic game its garbage right guys? A game cant have gameplay AND story? not its white and black one or the other...
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#43
Imagine kids these days with their short attention spans trying to play a cinematic Mario game.
They'd get bored sitting there waiting for the cutscenes to end. Heck i know some people my age who skip cutscenes cause they'd rather just start playing the game.

User Info: dancing_cactuar

dancing_cactuar
4 years ago#44
I read this topic as "Should Nintendo spend an exorbitant amount of money for advertising and high profile actors?"
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#45
dancing_cactuar posted...
I read this topic as "Should Nintendo spend an exorbitant amount of money for advertising and high profile actors?"

So did I I'm afraid. And none of those actually enhance either the gameplay nor story at all.

User Info: gnomelord255

gnomelord255
4 years ago#46
I swear to Christ if i have to sit through another 3 hours of cutscenes and another 5 hours of ladder pushing I'm going to be REALLY ANGRY.

LIKE THE HULK.

HULK HOGAN THAT IS!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it time for nintendo to try and make a cinematic game on the wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived