Gamefly sale on used U games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamefly sale on used U games

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
3 years ago#1
For anyone who is interested you don't need a Gamefly account to buy games from their store. While the games may be used, they come complete with cases and instructions in brand new condition.

Wii U
007 Legends - $17.99
Assassin's Creed III - $14.99
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition - $17.99
Darksiders II - $19.99
ESPN Sports Connection - $14.99
Madden NFL 13 - $12.99
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth - $14.99
Mass Effect 3 Special Edition - $17.99
NBA 2K13 - $17.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge - $19.99
Scribblenauts Unlimited - $17.99
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - $17.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $12.99
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper - $24.99
ZombiU -$19.99

http://www.gamefly.com/Store/#.UeV4XKwpDDk
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#2
I would have jumped on this for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, but that was bundled with like 14 other Sonic games (including Generations) on Steam for $15 the other day... Damn Gamefly, why you do you have to be late to the summer party?
I criticize Nintendo because I love her. I want her to stand as a technical example to the world. - Martin Luther King, Jr

User Info: Evilmonster

Evilmonster
3 years ago#3
Only think I really want is DS2, ME3 and Ninja Gaiden...

I've beaten ME3 on PC though, so its mostly for collection...

I heard DS2 is good but NG not so good... what to get.
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88

User Info: boxster233

boxster233
3 years ago#4
I would buy NBA2k13, but 2k screwed up and stopped supporting Wii, some I'm stuck to buy a used version on PS3.

User Info: Maggot

Maggot
3 years ago#5
Good Wii U deals today. Got the pro controller for $26 at best buy. Got Scribblenauts from gamefly for $19, I wanted this game since launch, but the price always seemed too high based on the reviews.
I Know a lot, but I don't know much.
Dry Bowser??? What is he, alcohol free.

User Info: tizzywilkillyou

tizzywilkillyou
3 years ago#6
boxster233 posted...
I would buy NBA2k13, but 2k screwed up and stopped supporting Wii, some I'm stuck to buy a used version on PS3.

wat

If you don't want to support 2k since they bailed on Wii U, buying a used copy doesn't violate that. They don't see a dime from a used sale. Problem solved.

User Info: NF256

NF256
3 years ago#7
Hmmm I already beat mass effect and am lookin for something what would be reccomended from this list I'm thinking about ninja gaiden but I only played halfway through one on ps3 but have played tons of dead or alive
Xbox Live Gamer Tag-xxassain00
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamefly sale on used U games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived