Friend wants to trade his Metroid Prime Trilogy for my Skyward Sword Bundle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Friend wants to trade his Metroid Prime Trilogy for my Skyward Sword Bundle

User Info: DemThugz

DemThugz
4 years ago#1
I own 2 copies of skyward sword bundle 1 to play and 1 to collect. My friend owns 2 MPT one he plays and one to collect. He wants to trade me his sealed MPT for my sealed Skyward Sword Bundle. Should I do it?
Won't change this until DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi HD Collection comes out.

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
4 years ago#2
MPT is worth far more than SS.
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board

User Info: CaptainRandom1

CaptainRandom1
4 years ago#3
Yes. If you feel remorse afterwards you could sell MPT for $200 and buy another Skyward Sword bundle.
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
4 years ago#4
Three really good games in a rare collection vs. a decent Zelda game that's pretty easy to find (Even the deluxe is still common, is it not?).

I'd take MPT.
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
4 years ago#5
I just did a quick Google search, and they're pretty comparable in price when it comes to new unopened copies. I guess it depends on how much you really want the Prime trilogy.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: DemThugz

DemThugz
4 years ago#6
If I do trade it I plan on opening dat trilogy to play. I don't care about it's sealed value, I care about having that puppy in my collection.
Won't change this until DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi HD Collection comes out.

User Info: TAoR

TAoR
4 years ago#7
do it

User Info: Spookyryu

Spookyryu
4 years ago#8
DemThugz posted...
If I do trade it I plan on opening dat trilogy to play. I don't care about it's sealed value, I care about having that puppy in my collection.

its worth it

User Info: CaptainRandom1

CaptainRandom1
4 years ago#9
DemThugz posted...

Yeah definately do it then. It is a great game.
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691

User Info: TrueBlue91

TrueBlue91
4 years ago#10
EXCELLENT deal for you, not so much for your poor friend
Pour grammer annoy's me
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Friend wants to trade his Metroid Prime Trilogy for my Skyward Sword Bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived