In Theory, wouldn't all the last-minute shoppers get a WIi U for the holidays?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. In Theory, wouldn't all the last-minute shoppers get a WIi U for the holidays?

User Info: a_fartn_Spartan

a_fartn_Spartan
4 years ago#1
If retailers literally run out of PS4 and X1's to sell, and for instance a parent getting their kid a next-gen console for Christmas can't find either, wouldn't they settle for a Wii U? "Sorry sweetie, we looked all over but couldn't find a new Xbox for you for Christmas. Here's a Wii U instead."

I mean, most parents I know don't know anything about videogames, and I feel like this has a very possible chance of happening this holiday. Especially if people are running out of pre-orders to give out.
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
4 years ago#2
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
most parents I know don't know anything about videogames

No, most parents, if they aren't video game savvy themselves, buy what their kids ask them for.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: Who_Dat504

Who_Dat504
4 years ago#3
No they would just get a PS3 or 360
Saints, LSU, and Pelicans fan!

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
4 years ago#4
Probably.
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. In Theory, wouldn't all the last-minute shoppers get a WIi U for the holidays?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived