Trying to decide what to play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Trying to decide what to play

User Info: jrb363

jrb363
3 years ago#1
What would you choose:

- Xenoblade Chronicles
- The Last Story

Which would you pick and why? I love a good story and fun combat. I also don't mind putting 100+ hours into the game if necessary.

Thanks!
YamiYugi4400: Your words wound me my lovely Zero
Spookyryu: Indeed, pretty strong words, you should call an ambulance wii u wiiii uuu

User Info: Kiro_nami

Kiro_nami
3 years ago#2
Last Story because it's the only one I own out of the two...
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
3 years ago#3
Last story has fun combat. It's plays closer to an action game, it even has a cover play mechanic.
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#4
Of what I played, I enjoyed The Last Story more.
I criticize Nintendo because I love her. I want her to stand as a technical example to the world. - Martin Luther King, Jr

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#5
Xeno is the better game through and through, though The Last Story ain't nothing too shabby,

Last Story has more action-y combat, Xeno has more MMO-like combat.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: Xxerran

Xxerran
3 years ago#6
Personally, I enjoyed both. I would play The Last Story first and finish with Xenoblade Chronicles. Enjoy the games.
Currently playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked & Shin Megami Tensei IV
3DS FC: 5327 - 1431 - 0630 - NintendoID: Xxerran

User Info: Timeaisis

Timeaisis
3 years ago#7
Kromlech06 posted...
Xeno is the better game through and through, though The Last Story ain't nothing too shabby,

Last Story has more action-y combat, Xeno has more MMO-like combat.

Also, the Last Story has a more interesting story in the beginning. Xenoblade gets more interesting as it goes on, IMO.
3DS FC: 0731-4970-3925

jrb363
3 years ago#8
For those of you who have played the games, how long are they? (Standard play through vs doing everything ) I'm the type of gamer who likes to explore everywhere, collect everything, talk to everyone, etc.

In short: I leave no stone unturned. I also enjoy spending time grinding to level up. It may seem boring to some people but I can spend hours just wandering around and battling if the combat is enjoyable.

I own the Xenosaga soundtrack and the music is phenomenal. How's the sound in The Last Story?

I know these are a lot of questions. I really appreciate the help and insight!
Spookyryu: Indeed, pretty strong words, you should call an ambulance wii u wiiii uuu

jrb363
3 years ago#9
Bump

jrb363
3 years ago#10
Any help?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Trying to decide what to play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived