What are your 3 favorite consoles of all time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What are your 3 favorite consoles of all time?

User Info: ACDCrules1

ACDCrules1
4 years ago#51
SNES
PS3
Gamecube
Newstalgia - a term used to describe people who are unopened to the idea that anything from the past is of any value; people who feel only the new is good.

User Info: URAlsr

URAlsr
4 years ago#52
NES
GC
PS3

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
4 years ago#53
PS2
PS1
SNES
-
--
Oscar See Through Red Eye

User Info: Shankspeare

Shankspeare
4 years ago#54
Snes, N64, and Wii/PS2 ( Can't decide)

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 years ago#55
fhsfootball74 posted...
Mine are

1. Snes
2.PsOne
3. Dreamcast

My list would probably be similar if I had given Sony a chance. PSone definitely had quality games.

For me though...

1. SNES
2. N64
3. Wii (yes, I went there) or Dreamcast, it's a toss up between the two.

Dreamcast was amazing, to this day I don't see how it failed and how Sega left the console arena on such a high note. Sad.

I also actually liked the original Xbox, especially before Xbox live existed, but since then, every console Microsoft has made is complete garbage, and lame cash-grab money-milking attempts. It's hilarious how they don't even have any exclusives anymore. Xboned is truly boned. I am looking forward to when people see Xbox for what it is -- an overpriced piece of garbage -- and go PS4 (or gaming PC, or even Wii U) instead.

The NES was also amazing, (it would have made 4th place on this list, and almost made 3rd), and I enjoyed the Genesis a lot as well, though no other system Sega ever made was worthy of any mention here.

Gamecube was the only Nintendo console I ever really didn't care for. Mostly because the games didn't appeal to me to a large extent. Super Mario Sunshine, for instance, is my least favorite mainstream Mario game. But on the other hand, the Metroid Prime series started on the gamecube.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#56
NES
SNES
PS2
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: SideShowBatt

SideShowBatt
4 years ago#57
1. Snes
2.N64
3.PS2
3DS FC - 3480 2643 3055
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt

User Info: bountyhunter85

bountyhunter85
4 years ago#58
1. N64
2. SNES
3. NES

Even though the Wii has my most favourite game of all time. My N64 has the second.
NNID: Benzuko, PSN: Benzuko XBL: Benzuko1985
3DS: 4081 5484 0944

User Info: TheMisterManGuy

TheMisterManGuy
3 years ago#59
1. SNES
2. GBA
3. Dreamcast
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.

User Info: nucacola11

nucacola11
3 years ago#60
Gamecube
N64
PS2
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What are your 3 favorite consoles of all time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived