Is there a workaround for a person in USA to get a download UK Pikmin 3 NOW?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there a workaround for a person in USA to get a download UK Pikmin 3 NOW?

User Info: Vidgmchtr

Vidgmchtr
4 years ago#11
mammalcrossing posted...
I am sooooooo excited for this game, I might be willing to buy a euro Wii U just to play this now! Im gonna IMPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relaaaaaaaaaaax. Everyone here is.

But we have to wait another week and a half. Just one more. XD

User Info: mammalcrossing

mammalcrossing
4 years ago#12
BUT I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ABOUT TO CRASH THE OFFICES OF IGN!!!!!!
Please add me for Animal Xing 3DS! 10,000 vs 5 angry boys!
FC 3780-9072-4015 My dream address is 5600-2151-9833

User Info: DBPanterA

DBPanterA
4 years ago#13
mammalcrossing posted...
BUT I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ABOUT TO CRASH THE OFFICES OF IGN!!!!!!

I am in the US and I have played Pikmin 3. It was fun. Glad I pre-ordered it. However, struggling to get through PIkmin 2. Just got the yellow Pikmin, just don't have any desire to pick it up and play. Any suggestions?
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036

User Info: barret232hxc

barret232hxc
4 years ago#14
are you in the us with a us wii u or do you have a european wii u? Please do share how you can play it. Or are you referring to when they had the best buy demos?

User Info: TomoEK9

TomoEK9
4 years ago#15
thealmightydib posted...
This is, without a doubt, something nintendo has considered. There will not be any loopholes. You're not getting it on a US WiiU... now if you have a European Wii U and you're in the states... maybe

Not always, there can be a workaround, if you look hard enough, but sometimes the question isn't if it can be done, but rather is it worth the effort?

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#16
The trick is to import a PAL Region Wii U.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there a workaround for a person in USA to get a download UK Pikmin 3 NOW?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived