ZombiU multiplayer is ****ing awesome.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ZombiU multiplayer is ****ing awesome.

User Info: cavebear56

cavebear56
4 years ago#11
STN79 posted...
You don't have to be bitten by a dog to dislike dog bites. I know crap when i see it and i don't have to play it to know it's crap.
If i want a zombie game i'll play Resident Evil thanks.

If you were implying Outbreak I or before I would agree with you.

Not that I haven't enjoyed the games after Outbreak but I'm the minority that feels Outbreak was amazing and ahead of its time.

If only they'd release the games now. You know when consoles have gotten much better with the whole internet thing.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.

User Info: vJESSEv

vJESSEv
4 years ago#12
way to derail the topic.

the post was about multiplayer being fun for op.
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
4 years ago#13
Wow...you guys are acting like this game killed your parents. It's just a game, way to get worked up.
"Listen Ness. I'm going to tell you something very important. You may want to take notes. Ready? ......You're the chosen one."

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#14
jesse7150 posted...
way to derail the topic.

Reverted_Pikkon posted...
Wow...you guys are acting like this game killed your parents.

To both of you... Welcome to GameFAQs!
The irony of GameFAQs - http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
I'm a jerk to jerks. It's a lot less complicated than you're probably trying to make it. ;)

User Info: Omega_Black

Omega_Black
4 years ago#15
STN79 posted...
You don't have to be bitten by a dog to dislike dog bites.
Bad analogy. Most people go out of their way to avoid physical pain. Please explain how video games, ZombiU specifically, result in tangible bodily harm again?
I know crap when i see it and i don't have to play it to know it's crap.
Correction. You think you know something about ZombiU based on a glimpse, without ever actually trying it. Even if you'd played a demo and disliked it I'd be inclined to give you some credit.
If i want a zombie game i'll play Resident Evil thanks.
Or Left 4 Dead. Or the zombie DLC expansions for CoD or Red Dead Redemption. And there lies your problem: flawed perception. ZombiU isn't just a "zombie game". It's an actual survival horror title the likes of which haven't been seen in some time. That's why it's so polarizing with critics and consumers alike.
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 years ago#16
overkillwfo1978 posted...
PS2 textures up close.
Cricket bat is the worst weapon in a modern video game.
Terrible controls to "add difficulty"

I couldn't Craigslist this game quick enough. No sequel is probably the best Ubisoft news I've heard lately.

add to that linearity and repetitive gameplay, i saw zombi u in game for £15 still wouldn't touch it.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#17
overkillwfo1978 posted...
PS2 textures up close.
Cricket bat is the worst weapon in a modern video game.
Terrible controls to "add difficulty"

I couldn't Craigslist this game quick enough. No sequel is probably the best Ubisoft news I've heard lately.

If you don't like the cricket bat then use a gun >.> The game gives you plenty of ammo if you actually use the guns. It just doesn't let you stockpile like every other 'survival' game.

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#18
@ Omega_Black

I did actually play the demo and it was pretty painful. The controls especially. Would a better analogy be that you don't have to eat a turd to know you wouldn't like eating a turd?
Oh and when i said i'd play resident evil if i want a zombie game of course i meant the earlier editions. None of this Call of Zombie shooter garbage we are subjected to these days.
Revelations excluded mind you. If a real zombie apocalypse broke out i think a cricket bat is the last thing i'd use to defend myself. How bout a good old fashioned boom stick? If you absolutely positively need to kill every mother effer in the room accept no substitutes.

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
4 years ago#19
Rasputin77 posted...
jesse7150 posted...
way to derail the topic.

Wow...you guys are acting like this game killed your parents.

To both of you... Welcome to GameFAQs!

one of your favorite places on the internet , resputan.
WiiU>>PS3/PS4>>>>>>>>>That's it. Every stupid post get's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

User Info: cavebear56

cavebear56
4 years ago#20
I enjoyed Zombi U and still get around to doing multiplayer. It's an area I think they should've really expanded though because I do agree with the TC it is a blast.

I would've enjoyed more survivors.

Maybe a mode where it's a survivor free for all with the zombie monster. So they have to not only fend of zombies but scavenge for items before the others (no survivor vs. survivor action here, well not directly).

jesse7150 posted...
way to derail the topic.

the post was about multiplayer being fun for op.

Wow...you guys are acting like this game killed your parents. It's just a game, way to get worked up.

Both of you must be new to GFaqs.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ZombiU multiplayer is ****ing awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived