100 Dollar eShop credit deal goes to just Wii U eShop or 3DS's as well?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 100 Dollar eShop credit deal goes to just Wii U eShop or 3DS's as well?

User Info: Jim200

Jim200
4 years ago#1
Is this only a Wii U eShop thing?

I'm nowhere near the situation where I have 100 dollars to put in the eShop, but this is interesting because typically the two eShops are separate.
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi

User Info: DBPanterA

DBPanterA
4 years ago#2
Well, from my experience:

When you spend the money to receive the $5 code via the digital deluxe promotion, you can use it in the 3DS eShop.

I assume that since Nintendo is sending out codes, you simply redeem them in the 3DS eShop.

I tentatively plan on doing this to put more money in the 3DS eShop for when I buy A Link Between Worlds as I would rather have all my Zelda games on the 3DS digital.

However, the promotion is to put the money into the Wii U eShop, not the 3DS. It's the codes that can be used as you wish.
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
4 years ago#3
I could've sworn I read that the $10 you get was for WiiU shop only, a needless limitation.

But upon trying to search for where I read that, I cannot find it.

I know that you can use your Deluxe Digital Promotion cards on either shop, so I suppose this $10 is coming the same way.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#4
I think the credit can be applied to either one, but in order to gain that credit, the funds have to be deposited into the Wii U eShop.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 100 Dollar eShop credit deal goes to just Wii U eShop or 3DS's as well?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived