The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

The worst games developed by Nintendo.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The worst games developed by Nintendo.

User Info: NoGta4wii

NoGta4wii
4 years ago#1
Anyone willing to list Nintendo's worst games?

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#2
I believe Urban Champion (NES) is widely considered to be one of Nintendo's worst titles of all time.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
4 years ago#3
That I've played?

Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff and my least played NES game. Even Where's Waldo got more playtime . . . though admittedly that game was awful.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Short? No deaths? Minimal ability copying? This was a mediocre platformer and a terrible Kirby game.

Mario is Missing - I only played this for a short period of time. It's a really crap game . . . though I don't think it was actually developed by a Nintendo subsidiary.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#4
CyricsServant posted...
Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff

wut
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: fissionprimer

fissionprimer
4 years ago#5
Hey you pikachu
Lastest Mario Party Games
Wii Fit
Wii Sports
Wii Play
I'm handsome too ;)

User Info: goothgone514

goothgone514
4 years ago#6
wii music
wii fit
DETOX

User Info: CasualGamers

CasualGamers
4 years ago#7
CyricsServant posted...
That I've played?

Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff and my least played NES game. Even Where's Waldo got more playtime . . . though admittedly that game was awful.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Short? No deaths? Minimal ability copying? This was a mediocre platformer and a terrible Kirby game.

Mario is Missing - I only played this for a short period of time. It's a really crap game . . . though I don't think it was actually developed by a Nintendo subsidiary.

no. Epic yarn was fun.

User Info: Giygasminion

Giygasminion
4 years ago#8
Urban Champion
Wii Music
Flingsmash
Yoshi
NN ID: Achilles11 3DS FC: 0860-3339-6889
http://backloggery.com/schamman89

User Info: wugeezy

wugeezy
4 years ago#9
Yoshi.
Urban Champion
Wii Play
Game and Wario

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
4 years ago#10
Buretsu posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff

wut

Lol, okay, I suppose that's a little harsh and not very accurate. But you have to understand, for me, I consider every game that involves falling squares/rectangles to be a Tetris ripoff.

As for the "matching different colors" twist on the Tetris formula, I prefer Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. You actually had different opponents with different strategies, and their expressions would change based on how well you were doing. It was a better, more sophisticated game imo.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The worst games developed by Nintendo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived