A Pro Controller personal pet peeve of mine...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. A Pro Controller personal pet peeve of mine...

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#11
It's 2am and I am exhausted so I didn't understand a thing you said about the angles but I understand that button placement is important on controllers. I think my biggest pet peeve is that the z buttons don't push in further. Feels a bit weird to me.
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D

User Info: Threinfhir

Threinfhir
4 years ago#12
MotiJr posted...
It's 2am and I am exhausted so I didn't understand a thing you said about the angles but I understand that button placement is important on controllers. I think my biggest pet peeve is that the z buttons don't push in further. Feels a bit weird to me.

Lol, I'm a land surveyor so that was the best way I knew how to describe what I meant.
NNID, PSN, XBLA: Threinfhir
Currently playing: New Super Luigi U and a banjo.

User Info: Threinfhir

Threinfhir
4 years ago#13
Bump for more opinions.
NNID, PSN, XBLA: Threinfhir
Currently playing: New Super Luigi U and a banjo.

User Info: cavebear56

cavebear56
4 years ago#14
cloudtheprophet posted...
My only gripe with the pro controller is the lack of headphone jack. It's a great controller otherwise
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#15
I had a horrible time trying to use the Pro Controller because of the button placement, so it's not just you.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: The_Mana_Legend

The_Mana_Legend
4 years ago#16
It might be my favorite controller of all-time. It is incredibly comfortable, and I do not mind the button placement at all.
What can I do to save Sony?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. A Pro Controller personal pet peeve of mine...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived