Female Link could work.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Female Link could work.

User Info: 7lightsXIII

7lightsXIII
3 years ago#1
Don't be fooled by the title. I would hate for Nintendo to genderbend a established Link (Like OOT Link) What I mean is, how about a female that could have triforce of courage (Like Link's daughter or something)

The reason why it wouldn't work is because, Link as one person, is a huge video game icon so if this idea was poorly executed, it might damage his reputation.

Also the game would be another Metroid Other M.

P.S A Zelda game would play much differently from Link games.
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust

User Info: Galcian

Galcian
3 years ago#2
And a prince Zelda

User Info: lordofthenlpple

lordofthenlpple
3 years ago#3
LBGT community would like it. But I just want character editor. If they want to include lesbian and gay cutscenes. I dont mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuQmus3IB6Q

Lesbain/Interracial.

Link: I have come to save you my princess
Zelda: My ebony colored heroine. You are finally here!
Liu Ye and Anais Martane

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#4
female link is samus

7lightsXIII
3 years ago#5
YoyokuKO posted...
female link is samus

NO STOP SAYING THAT
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust

7lightsXIII
3 years ago#6
lordofthenlpple posted...
LBGT community would like it. But I just want character editor. If they want to include lesbian and gay cutscenes. I dont mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuQmus3IB6Q

Lesbain/Interracial.

Why would LBGT community like it? They'll hate just as much as many Zelda fans.
...In a Sexual way...

User Info: Mattatron42

Mattatron42
3 years ago#7
I don't think any Zelda game stated the legendary hero had to be male, so like TC stated it could be a female descendant of one of the many Links.
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron

User Info: lordofthenlpple

lordofthenlpple
3 years ago#8
I remember the LBGTcommunity really liked Mass Effect for the the lesbian and gay cutscenes in that game. Dont see why they would hate Zelda for not giving them a chance to see themselves on screen. Since almost no movies or tv shows are about them.
Liu Ye and Anais Martane

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
3 years ago#9
Given how pro female protagonist Nintendo has been (Peach in Super Mario 3D World, you can play a girl in Animal Crossing, Samus, a female captain in pikmin 3, female pokemon trainer, and many other positive roles) I feel like Zelda will be playable in the next game. That way Link is still a male.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#10
You mean Link and Zelda aren't sisters? 0.o
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Female Link could work.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived