Digital games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Digital games

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#1
if digital games cost around 10 to 15 gigs to install.then is it wise to get an external hdd.as i can't see the 32 gig version lasting very long.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.

User Info: picano

picano
3 years ago#2
Game size varies quite a bit --- but I'd advise on getting an external HDD anyway. The best part of the deluxe wasn't the added space but the 10% back.

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#3
If that is the path you have chosen then yes, getting a 1tb for 50 shouldn't be that hard and is highly recommended. Make sure it's external powered.

I would not recommend getting a SATA -> USB adapter and using any old desktop harddrive, you really want something that the WiiU can turn on and off along with itself.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
3 years ago#4
If you are going digital than external memory is a must. I'm not, I'm sticking with retail for as long as it exists, so I don't need one.
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
3 years ago#5
i appreciate the replies
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Digital games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived