WiiU needs some new exclusives to get ahead.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU needs some new exclusives to get ahead.

User Info: Wallywumpo

Wallywumpo
3 years ago#1
The main reason why Nintendo isn't doing so good is because there aren't enough games to draw in new people into the wiiu.(Or so I've heard) This time I don't think another mario, zelda, or pikmin is going to cut it. ZombiU went downhill I heard. Bayonetta has a chance, but fanboys are already whining to a extreme amount about it being an exclusive, so that not going to draw in much. I think they need a new title, a franchise starter, like what halo was to the first arrival of the original xbox. Like, I don't know a samurai rpg with unique elements since we never had a really good one established yet. Or a rts that makes good use of the tablet, or stealth multiplayer game, or something. Anything new and interesting really.

User Info: kingbadjo

kingbadjo
3 years ago#2
Are you unaware of the games coming out from this months up until December? Or did you just have a need to make a topic for the sake of making a topic?
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#3
kingbadjo posted...
Are you unaware of the games coming out from this months up until December? Or did you just have a need to make a topic for the sake of making a topic?

just let him have this one.

User Info: bartz90

bartz90
3 years ago#4
kingbadjo posted...

At a glance all I see for new exclusives is W101.
-

Wallywumpo
3 years ago#5
kingbadjo posted...

Um, I am not too up to date with the wiiu I'll admit ,but all I've seen so far on the wiiu on general gaming sites and such is; old franchises getting sequels or reboots. I'm sorry if my ignorance bothered you it's just that I feel that there isn't too much news on the wiiu at all. I want to get the wiiu because I simply like nintendo and I like the gimmicks they put in the wiiu, but to buy it I need a good incentive for my other friends so that we can all play on the same console online.

User Info: CasualGamers

CasualGamers
3 years ago#6
Wallywumpo posted...
kingbadjo posted...

Um, I am not too up to date with the wiiu I'll admit ,but all I've seen so far on the wiiu on general gaming sites and such is; old franchises getting sequels or reboots. I'm sorry if my ignorance bothered you it's just that I feel that there isn't too much news on the wiiu at all. I want to get the wiiu because I simply like nintendo and I like the gimmicks they put in the wiiu, but to buy it I need a good incentive for my other friends so that we can all play on the same console online.

You create a topic where you b**** about a problem that is being solved (pikmin 3 was released about 24 hours ago).

Yet, you complain that we are the ones not cutting you slack?

Wallywumpo
3 years ago#7
CasualGamers posted...
Wallywumpo posted...
kingbadjo posted...

You create a topic where you b**** about a problem that is being solved (pikmin 3 was released about 24 hours ago).

Yet, you complain that we are the ones not cutting you slack?

Well geez I didn't think I came off as "b****y" and I'm not complaining, I said sorry. It just seems that there is still not as much to look forward for me and thought others thought the same way, which is why I suggested that they make a new franchise. If that sounded so stupid to you that you think I was b****ing, then once again: I'm sorry, I was just trying to give a suggestion to anyone who'd listen.

User Info: Rockman043

Rockman043
3 years ago#8
you don't say
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU needs some new exclusives to get ahead.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived