Can't decide what system to get Ducktales Remastered for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can't decide what system to get Ducktales Remastered for?

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
3 years ago#31
STN79 posted...
@ BruceLee007

That's what external hard drives are for. If you need more space on your Wii U that is how you solve the problem. It would have cost alot more with a bigger drive built in and people are already complaining about Wii U's price as it is.

PS4 is only $399 with a much bigger hard drive. That "hard drive will make it cost a lot more" argument is getting pathetic.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
3 years ago#32
STN79 posted...
I'm pretty sure i recall wayforward saying the Wii U version won't have a Miiverse option sadly.
Not sure why that is though.

i highly doubt that is true. i've been following the game pretty closely and never heard anything like that.. plus there is no rational reason for there not to be a miiverse community.. we'll find out soon enough though.

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
3 years ago#33
Citan22 posted...
STN79 posted...
I'm pretty sure i recall wayforward saying the Wii U version won't have a Miiverse option sadly.
Not sure why that is though.

i highly doubt that is true. i've been following the game pretty closely and never heard anything like that.. plus there is no rational reason for there not to be a miiverse community.. we'll find out soon enough though.

There will be a miiverse community but there won't be any extra miiverse functionality like posting messages for other people in games like NSMB U or Resident Evil Revelations.

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
3 years ago#34
oh i see.. well that's fine, i don't expect every game to have messaging within the actual game. it's not that cool to be honest.. when i'm in game, i'm playing the game; when i'm on miiverse, i'm reading/posting messages about it.. it's one or the other for me.

User Info: BruceLee007

BruceLee007
3 years ago#35
I got the Wii U version and it is definitely the best version. Being able to view the map on the Gamepad is a huge help.
PSN-BruceLee007
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can't decide what system to get Ducktales Remastered for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived