Splinter Cell digital launch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Splinter Cell digital launch?

User Info: jaymart_2k

jaymart_2k
3 years ago#1
Can't seem to find a answer. I got like $60 in my eshop account which I plan to use on Splinter Cell. If it's not gonna be their then I might as will just go on amazon & get dsic.
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U

User Info: segagamer

segagamer
3 years ago#2
Yes go on the eShop. You will be able to download it on launch.

User Info: WhiteKilla666

WhiteKilla666
3 years ago#3
I'd recommend not getting the Wii U version it doesn't have offline coop and tries to make up for it with gimmicky controls.
*~If you love HPL and have accepted him as your lord and savior and are not afraid to show it make this your signature~*

User Info: jaymart_2k

jaymart_2k
3 years ago#4
WhiteKilla666 posted...
I'd recommend not getting the Wii U version it doesn't have offline coop and tries to make up for it with gimmicky controls.

Oh noooooo

Oh wait I don't give a dam if it doesn't include offline co-op.
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Splinter Cell digital launch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived