My Wii U seems to freeze a lot.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Wii U seems to freeze a lot.

User Info: STN79

STN79
3 years ago#11
@ mobius1rising

Hah no kidding man! I stopped using PS3's browser a long time ago because of the constant lock ups. The Wii u's browser is fantastic by comparison!

User Info: andrea987

andrea987
3 years ago#12
I doubt it's overheating or an hardware issue, most likely is a game-related problem. Most launch games seems to suffer from it. I had freezes with batman, fifa, sonic and nintendoland, and still have. Never had a problem with need for speed (apart from that off tv issue, never experienced it though) or pikmin.
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Ni no Kuni, Need for Speed MWU, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Batman ACAE, Trine 2 DC.

User Info: mcsmellington

mcsmellington
3 years ago#13
Mine used to freeze all the time. I've not had it happen since the updates, but then again I don't really use it anymore, so it may well still have the same problem, for all i know.
GT: McPoo Friend Code: 0146-9590-6349
PSN/NNID: McSmellington

User Info: FreedomOfTought

FreedomOfTought
3 years ago#14
Lego City freezes from time to time,especially(probably only)when playin for 2+ hours.
It's actually good sometimes,cause i just find myself unable to stop playing by myself :)
NNID : SixSeasonAndWiiU

User Info: smash66

smash66
3 years ago#15
Mine freezes quite alot.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Wii U seems to freeze a lot.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived