What is your favorite Wii or Wii U game ever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is your favorite Wii or Wii U game ever?

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
3 years ago#11
Wii - Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2

Wii U - New Super Mario Bros U

Haven't played too many Wii U games so that's just my favorite atm. It will change very soon.

User Info: Rayze_Darr

Rayze_Darr
3 years ago#12
Wii: Resident Evil 4

Wii Exclusive: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Wii U: Pikmin 3

Of the three games, I'll rate them in the following order: Resident Evil 4 > Pikmin 3 > The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

As such, if you're asking us to choose our favorite single game among the two consoles, then my answer is Resident Evil 4. If we're excluding cross-platform games, then Pikmin 3.

*Taking vague topics and over complicating things since 2013*
3DS FC: 5327 - 0902 - 3469
New Leaf Dream Address: 5500 - 2146 - 0428

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
3 years ago#13
No More Heroes
Currently Playing: MvC 2(PS3), M&L: DT, Demon Souls(PS3), Star Ocean :Last Hope International (ps3), Pikmin 3

User Info: Wildspark

Wildspark
3 years ago#14
Rayze_Darr posted...
Wii: Resident Evil 4

Wii Exclusive: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Of the three games, I'll rate them in the following order: Resident Evil 4 > Pikmin 3 > The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

As such, if you're asking us to choose our favorite single game among the two consoles, then my answer is Resident Evil 4. If we're excluding cross-platform games, then Pikmin 3.

*Taking vague topics and over complicating things since 2013*

That's not a wii exclusive. You can play it on gamecube as well.
We're the gaming community. We don't have to respect anyone or their wishes- FayeLady

User Info: mashu

mashu
3 years ago#15
Xenoblade

User Info: nintengamer88

nintengamer88
3 years ago#16
1. Xenoblade Chronicles
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3. Super Mario Galaxy
(message deleted)

User Info: jrb363

jrb363
3 years ago#18
mashu posted...
Xenoblade
Systems owned: Genesis, SNES, TG-16, PSX, PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, 360, Wii, PS3, GB, GameGear, GB pocket, GBA, GBA SP, Virtua Boy, Neo-Geo Color, PSP, DS, 3DS

User Info: PaperDolphin

PaperDolphin
3 years ago#19
Wii: SMG2/ Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!

User Info: Death47

Death47
3 years ago#20
WolfAlmighty posted...
So far, NSMBU.

There, I said it. I've played through it four times now, and I'm sure I'll do it again some day. I have more time put into MH3 than any other title, but NSMBU is a game I can just pick up and play for 10-20 minutes at a time (as opposed to, say, having to do a HR Agnaktor fight which takes 45 minutes if I'm lucky enough to even kill it before time expires).

<MH3 rant/question>

Seriously, how the hell do you kill one of these things in time with an LS when it spends 80% of the fight enraged to the point where you cannot even go near it without getting tossed around like a ragdoll? I'm even using the Barbarian LS and the goddamn thing doesn't DIE or even start limping so I can get a cap. I get a tail cut quickly and easy enough, but it just seems ridiculously durable and goes into rage mode at the slightest provocation. I'd love to upgrade my weapons but I can't without killing these stronger beasties, and I can't kill the stronger beasties in time without stronger weapons. Or should I just abandon LS and try for a different weapon that I might be able to use on them when they're enraged?

</rant>

Try switch axe.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is your favorite Wii or Wii U game ever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived