Is it me, or does Mario Kart 8 look amazing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it me, or does Mario Kart 8 look amazing?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
4 years ago#1
The gameplay footage captured at Gamescom and E3, show a beautiful game. Mario kart 8 is running 60 fps, 1080p! I. I can't wait to play this game next year, I love me some Mario Kart!
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
4 years ago#2
looks fabulous
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Leifang Momiji & Samus.

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#3
word..

User Info: lordofthenlpple

lordofthenlpple
4 years ago#4
Especially rainbow road
Liu Ye and Anais Martanehttp://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2009/07/06/4220xtylnliuye4.jpg

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
4 years ago#5
It looks really good. I'm still not a fan of transforming karts and instead prefer Diddy Kong Racing's different vehicles approach, but despite that it looks good.
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL

User Info: MeanKirbyFan_1

MeanKirbyFan_1
4 years ago#6
It's decent looking, yes.

User Info: PhoenixRush

PhoenixRush
4 years ago#7
Did we get 60 FPS footage of MK8 yet?
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#8
It looks marvellous, but I hope it isn't so utilitarian and has some game modes outside of the core 'Play Grand Prix' and 'Play Time Trial'.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
4 years ago#9
MeanKirbyFan_1 posted...
It's decent looking, yes.

Decent looking? Is that a joke?
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF

User Info: wugeezy

wugeezy
4 years ago#10
Its just you....and everyone else who loves mario kart. And this looks freaking awesome!!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it me, or does Mario Kart 8 look amazing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived